The Ledlenser i9 is specially designed to meet the needs of mechanics, craftsmen and engineers, offering a maximum output of 400 lumens from a high power Cree LED.
Made from robust aluminium, it features the industrial series’ signature yellow ring on the inside of the head and yellow detailing on the switch, which is great for visibility in a work place environment. Also included is a yellow rubber anti-roll ring which can be put on the end of the torch to prevent it rolling off flat surfaces and the body of the torch has a diamond knurling design to ensure a secure grip, even with oily or sweaty hands.
Featuring the Advanced Focus System (AFS), the patented combination of a reflector and lens allows the i9 to create a light system that provides both a focused beam for long-distance and a homogenous spill-beam for up-close activities. You can quickly focus between spot and flood by sliding the head of the torch backwards and forwards.
The beam can reach up to 260 metres range when fully focused into a spot and the fast lock feature allows you to lock the head into place at your desired focus point, so it can stay where you need it.
Simple to operate, it has a push button switch on the side that cycles between the two brightness settings of high and low, with half presses of the switch. Alternatively, one press turns the light on in high and the next press turns it off. A third press turns the torch on in low and the next press turns it off.
It uses two C cell alkaline batteries, with superior gold-plated battery contacts to help resist corrosion and keep the battery running well. A fresh set of batteries can provide a run-time of up to 25 hours on the low setting and the energy saving function gradually decreases the output down to 1 lumen, in order to prolong the output of the torch.
The included lanyard makes easy carrying and the nylon holster stows the i9 safely when the torch is not in use.
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Dynamic Front Switch – a switch on the front of the torch for easy access
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) Technology – the patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lens enables efficient, tailored lighting
- IPX4 – Protection against water splashing from any direction
- LED Configuration 1 x High End Power LED
- Luminosity MAX 400 lm – MIN 40 lm
- Lighting Range 260 metres
- Battery Duration MAX 25 h – MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 2x C
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused)187 mm
- Head Diameter 39 mm
- Weight 330 g