S25 Naish Hover Wing/SUP Carbon Ultra Foilboard – NO FINS
Our #1 favorite wing foil board for Beginner to Advanced riders.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Dedicated SUP or Wing foilers who want top performance in surf or downwind foiling
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Delivers top-level performance for SUP and wing foiling in all forms
Refined design for performance Wing Surfing, SUP-foiling and downwind-foiling
The Naish Wing-Surfer has added a whole new dynamic to SUP foilboarding. A new range of boards have been designed to suit the Wing-Surfer, or to be used as a SUP foilboard or SUP downwind foilboard. Featuring all new shapes, the Hover Wing/SUP features a compact outline with continuously beveled rails, a double concave V nose shape and a slightly recessed stance area. The newly added footstrap insert positions give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup or a surf style setup.
On the water, the boards have ample volume and the rocker is nicely balanced so the boards smoothly fly parallel to the water surface. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the beveled rails guarantees easy take offs and sufficient clearance in turns.
The Carbon Ultra layup gives those boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight even further. For the paddler who wants pure foil performance the Hover 95, 110 and 125 are leading the charge.
CARBON SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- Grooved& Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Carbon Matrix Outer Deck& Bottom = Increased impact strength& durability
- Wood Sandwich Glass Matrix Stance Area = Lightweight, longitudinal stiffness
- Full PVC Sandwich Wrap = Increased impact strength& durability
- Glass Matrix Outer Deck& Bottom = Increased impact strength& durability
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping