Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-molded AirScape backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if youre bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle
|1892 in3 / 31 l
|65h x 28w x 25d cm