• The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• 2015/2013 ISA World Champion Sean Poynter’s favorite choice for wave riding on Tour.
|Blade Length||19.2″ | 48.8 cm|
|Blade Width||8.1″ | 20.7 cm|
|Area||81.4″ | 525 cm2|
|Total Length||82.7″ | 210cm|
|Shaft||2 pc Skinny Hybrid Carbon Adjustable|
|Shaft Stiffness||S40 – balance in performance between stiffness and flex.|
- New recyclable Armacell core.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail and a protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- Wave and Sun come with new technology without top sheet
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Sonni Wave and Sonni Sun graphics with matching ABS Edge.
SKINNY 26mm HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
- Reduced diameter shaft (RDS) for lighter riders who require a smaller grip
- Suited for kids, women, and racers who want a shaft that feels slight in the hand.
- Strong and economical
Precise, light and strong – adjustable shaft options to suit many riders.
- 2 piece adjustable paddlers are great for paddlers looking for different paddle lengths or sharing the paddle with friends and family
- Controlled Flex characteristics
- The wide Tiki Clamp for a quick and effortless release
- The skinny rounded and flush clamp ensures that your hand never gets a stick on a hard corner when shifting grip